Foreign Currency Bank Deposits
This service is based on expanding financial business possibilities for clients under the safety-profitability binomial, through foreign currency bank deposits.
Corporate treasuries, financial institutions, and government entities
- Increased portfolio values with positions in foreign currencies by leveraging positive exchange rate fluctuations and terms.
- Safe operations guaranteed by investing in a development bank backed by the Mexican Federal Government.
- Personal attention provided by executives that have a great deal of experience in international markets and are certified by the Mexican Association of Stock Market Brokers, and authorized by the Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Valores (National Banking and Securities Commission).
- Real-time market information.
- Broad array of financial services.
1. Provide copies of the following documents:
- Act of incorporation with the company’s registration information or an equivalent document.
- Notarized powers of attorney with all required registration data.
- Official photo IDs signed by each operator and representative.
- Official current proof of address.
- Advanced Electronic Digital Signature Certificate.
- Federal taxpayer identification document.
- BInformation on the bank account the company will use to liquidate its transactions.
2. Fill out, sign and deliver the "KnowYourClient" questionnaire.
3. Sign the Framework Agreement.
Laura Sánchez-Ruíz de Aguirre.
Telephone: +52 (55) 5449-9389
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +52 (55) 5449-9193
Email address: email@example.com
Toll free telephone number: 01 (800) 001-9094